- We have made a number of updates and bug fixes since the last update, including:
- Login with your account.
- The Biometrics login splash screen will be shown once. It won’t be shown again after you press the cancel or enable button.
- Press Enable Biometrics login button and verify your fingerprint. You can go back to this screen later to enable/disable biometrics login by going to the Sidebar menu -> Settings -> Biometrics Login
- There is a checkbox shown after you enable biometrics login: Verify <Touch ID | Face ID | Biometrics> "on app start?", if you check this checkbox, each time the app opens it will require biometrics verification.
- Next, log out. Now on the Login screen, you should see a button with the fingerprint icon next to the Login button. Press on it.
- If you have a single account with biometrics login enabled, it will prompt you for a fingerprint scan immediately.
- If you have many accounts with biometrics login enabled, it will show a popup with a list of accounts. Select 1 account to log in.
Updated: We have added a Sorting option throughout the app on all list views.
Updated: We have removed the label “Airbnb API (NEW)” throughout the app and change it to "Airbnb API".
Updated: We have Implemented Live chat for the Mobile app as well. Now you will be able to contact support through the mobile app.
Updated: For canceled subscriptions and past due status, we have implemented the banner on all pages to inform users that they need to subscribe to Rategenie.
Updated: We have replaced the hamburger icon with the Rategenie logo to open the sidebar within the app.
Updated: We have restricted the min night value to 365 nights on the mobile app, to match the same restriction on the web app.
Fixed: The Edit button was not appearing when rental names were very long.
Fixed: Rental name was not showing in the list view of Rentals when the rental name was all numerals.